Expressions of Interest for Technical Assistance to Ridge to Reef
Infrastructure Cook Islands seeks a suitably qualified individual or company to provide services to carry out activities under the project.
The professional services will include:
- Feasibility study on potential options to address storm water issues in Aroko
- Development of a preferred management option from the feasibility study
- Development of erosion and sediment control standards for the Cook Islands
- Produce a development guide for the Cook Islands permitting process that incorporates environmentally sustainable practises
- Awareness raising for the above activities
Expressions of Interest must be received by January 21st at 3pm and addressed to:
Infrastructure Cook Islands
Download the Terms of Reference to the right of the screen.