Reporting problems

If you have a problem with water service at your property or wish to report a leaking pipe etc please contact the Water Division on 20321.

Please be aware that the Division is only responsible for water supply infrastructure up to the boundary of your property.  Any plumbing within your boundary is your own responsibility.