Rarotonga Drainage Culvert Replacement & Improvements
Rarotonga Drainage Culvert Replacement & Improvements - CK192021
Infrastructure Cook Islands (ICI) seeks to procure a suitable supplier for the construction of stormwater drainage assets in the Cook Islands on behalf of the Cook Islands Government.
The contract works includes the demolition and removal of existing culverts, construction of various diameter storm water pipe and box culverts and other associated drainage assets on Rarotonga and includes:
- Temporary Traffic management to enable safe construction of the works and access for the public.
- Identifying, protection and relocating of services as required.
- Clearance and vegetation removal,
- Demolition and removal of the existing culverts and structures,
- Excavation and construction of a new reinforced concrete pipe and box culverts..
- Construction of inlet and outlet headwalls and structures including scour protection,
- Culvert approach and exit earthworks and regrading,
- Roadside channels, catchpits manholes and other associated drainage assets,
- Road reinstatement and making good.
Prospective suppliers should ensure they are registered accordingly on the Cook Islands Government E-Government Procurement portal at https://in-tendhost.co.uk/adbprocurementnetwork/aspx/Home, andhave downloaded or received all files for the RFT including all prospective notices.
Tenders close at 12:00pm (mid-day), 6 January 2020, and must be submitted as per the requirements of the RFT.
All Enquiries to be directed to: Solomona Solomona
Phone: +682 20321