Request for Quotes
On this page you will find Request for Quotes (RFQ's) documents available for download to the right, as advertised by Infrastructure Cook Islands.
Please note that Notices for the RFQ are also displayed here so please check for any attributable notices to the RFQ of your interest.
Expressions of Interest: Rarotonga Road Improvement Project, Tupapa
The Cook Islands Government through Infrastructure Cook Islands (ICI) is seeking suitably qualified contractors to register their interest for the provision of civil construction works for the Rarotonga Road Improvement Project - Tupapa. The project works are the upgrading of approximately 2.1km of Ara Tapu (main Road) between the end of the existing Asphaltic Concrete surfacing outside Chillies to the intersection of Ara Tapu and KiiKii Road at Super Brown in Tupapa. The Contract Works will generally include;
- Services trenching and service installation in conjunction with utility providers.
- Protection and relocating of services
- Subsoil drainage and stormwater drainage
- Pavement construction and widening
- Pavement surfacing (chipseal and Asphaltic Concrete)
- Installation of road signs and pavement marking
To register your interest please contact Solomona Solomona, Manager Procurement Services, Infrastructure Cook Islands on email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 00862 20321.
This expression of interest closes 3pm Friday 1st December 2017.