Infrastructure Cook Islands (ICI) is seeking an experienced, full time Civil or Structural Engineer to join our small dynamic engineering team.
If you are interested in making a difference to infrastructure development in the Cook Islands, have the capacity to work across a variety of multi-faceted projects and want to be part of a great team.
For a copy of the job description please click on the links above; otherwise a hard copy can be uplifted from the main office or sent to you via email.
Please submit your cover letter and CV addressed to the Secretary of ICI, Mrs Elizabeth Wright-Koteka, and either email it to email@example.com or deliver to our office in Arorangi.
Applications close 4 August, 2023 at 4:00pm.
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST – FINANCE OFFICER
Infrastructure Cook Islands (ICI) are seeking a suitably experienced individual to fill the following role:
We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic team player with a minimum of 5-8 years’ work experience in Corporate Finance. To excel in this role, you must demonstrate the ability to work well with other people, be solution oriented, and have strong analytical skills and suitable time management.
This is a short-term role which spans over 8 weeks (about 2 months).
- A bachelor’s degree majoring in finance or accounting
- Either completed or completing qualifications set by CA ANZ or CPA Australia
- Advanced excel skills
- MYOB AccountRight
- Well versed with using technology
- Comfortable learning innovative technology
Goals of the role
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Other reconciliations – Smartsheet and General Ledger
- Analyse working progress accounts in the detail required for capitalizing assets under IPSAS17
Expressions of interest together with a full CV are to be sent to Teua Purua on email: firstname.lastname@example.org by 3pm Wednesday 21 June 2023.
For more information, please contact Jeannine Daniel on +682 20321 or email@example.com