Certificate of Suitability Permit

If you are changing the use of your building for example from a home to a short term rental or an office building or vice versa, you are required to apply for a Certificate of Suitability. The Building Controller needs to check whether the building is suitable for its new use and provide advice to you.

Download a Certificate of Suitability application form here, call 20321 or email infrastructure@cookislands.gov.ck to obtain a form.