Other permissions

Any person planning to undertake work that will affect the condition of a road, its use, or access to a road must request permission from ICI. The kind of work that this covers is connecting accessways (driveways) to public roads and things like installing business signs within the road corridor.  In any case, it is best to contact ICI to check on whether you need permission or not.

Download the permission form here, call 20321 or email infrastructure@cookislands.gov.ck to obtain a form and/or find out what permission you need.